mo.flash 6V-12V (LED flasher relay)
The mo.flash is by far the smallest load-independent flasher relay on the market. It doesn't get any smaller or easier. The mo.flash flasher unit replaces all conventional flasher relays.
Attention: If you are looking for a flasher relay with automatic stop, please see mo.stop
- Ultra small and light, practically just a piece of cable with a small candy-sized device
- Ideal for custom bikes and conversions with limited space - bulky standard flasher relays or load resistors are a thing of the past
- Installation possible in the handlebar tube, frame tube or in the wiring harness
- Almost load independent (min. 1 watt)
- Works entirely with digital semiconductor technology. Control via microprocessor. No mechanics, no coils, no contacts
- Always constant and correct flash frequency, therefore suitable for almost all LED indicators, all micro indicators, halogen indicators, 10 watt indicators, 21 watt indicators
- Works, for example, with 4 indicators or 2 handlebar end indicators
- Immediate, lossless and brighter illumination of turn signals
- Super easy connection with only two cables - just connect in series
- Completely waterproof and vibration resistant as it is completely encapsulated
- Short circuit proof automatic overload protection. Switches up to 100 watts of power.
- No heat generation during operation
- Operating voltage from 5V to 18V
- Also suitable for 6 V indicators
- Quality 'made in Germany' - from motogadget
The mo.flash replaces a conventional flasher relay. This turn signal relay is usually located in front of the turn signal switch when viewed in circuit. The easiest way to install the mo.flash is to find the original relay and just replace it with the mo.flash.
The mo.flash CANNOT replace the push button control when using push button fittings. See the mo.relay+ product if you are looking for a flasher relay for buttons.
In later models from Harley-Davidson ™, the turn signal control is controlled by a special module (TSM / TSSM). The mo.flash unfortunately can NOT replace or supplement these modules
Specifications and Features
|Housing LxWxH||18mm x 13mm x 9.5mm|
|Connection cable length||approx. 2 x 50mm|