The mo.wave is the first digital flasher relay with a fade in/out effect. And also extremely small and load-independent.
It allows every flashing light to flow in and out smoothly - even LED turn signals! A new style and new look for the turn signal - a cool design for the turn signal light.
Loudly switching turn signals, especially LED turn signals, switch on and off stupidly and annoyingly - with the mo.wave you can make the turn signals shine in waves. A whole new look for flashing light - ultra small and light, practically just a piece of cable with a tiny candy-sized device. Ideal for any type of motorcycle or car rebuilt and styled to attract more attention.
Attention: if you are looking for a flasher relay with automatic extinguishing, please consult mo.stop.
- Unique fade in/out effect
- Ultra small and light, practically just a piece of cable with a small candy-sized device
- Ideal for custom bikes and conversions with limited space - bulky standard flasher relays or load resistors are a thing of the past
- Installation possible in the handlebar tube, frame tube or in the wiring harness
- Almost load independent (min. 1 watt)
- Works entirely with digital semiconductor technology. Control via microprocessor. No mechanics, no coils, no contacts
- Always constant and correct flash frequency, therefore suitable for almost all LED indicators, all micro indicators, halogen indicators, 10 watt indicators, 21 watt indicators
- Works, for example, with 4 indicators or 2 handlebar end indicators
- Immediate, lossless and brighter illumination of turn signals
- Super easy connection with only two cables - just connect in series
- Completely waterproof and vibration resistant as it is completely encapsulated
- Short circuit proof automatic overload protection. Switches up to 100 watts of power.
- no heat generation during operation
- Operating voltage from 5V to 18V
- Also suitable for 6 V indicators
- Quality 'made in Germany' - from motogadget
The easiest way to install the mo.wave is to find the original relay and simply replace it with the mo.wave.
The mo.wave can NOT replace the push button control when using push button fittings. See the mo.relay+ product if you are looking for a flasher relay for buttons.
In later models from Harley-Davidson ™, the turn signal control is controlled by a special module (TSM / TSSM). The mo.wave unfortunately can NOT replace or supplement these modules.
Specifications and Features
|Housing LxWxH||18mm x 13mm x 9.5mm|
|Connection cable length||approx. 2 x 50mm|