mo.blaze tens2 (rear light / brake light)
- extremely small aluminum housing
- ECE approval, no registration or similar required
- increased visibility and safety thanks to an additional side beam angle
- maximum brightness thanks to the latest high-performance LED technology (IntensiLED®)
- Electronic voltage conditioning by means of a 330 kHz constant current source, controlled by IC and safe protection electronics
- the fixing thread is standard M8. Therefore, no mounting adapters or special heatsink nuts are needed.
scope of delivery
- 1 single mo.blaze tens2 rear light / brake light combination with M8 thread
- M8 nut
- 3 push-lock cable connectors
- installation guide
Specifications and Features
|Total length with thread||29 millimeter|
|Length without fixing thread||11 millimeter|
|The largest diameter||11 millimeter|
|Cable length||about 110cm|
|Weight with cable||about 20g|
|Attachment||Threaded bolt M8|
|Energy consumption||about 1/1 watt|
The mo.blaze tens2 from motogadget is the world's smallest taillight/brakelight combination.
Its reduced dimensions and its reduced design make it almost disappear on the vehicle. As soon as it lights up, thanks to IntensiLED® technology, it is extremely bright and certainly cannot be overlooked.
At the same time, the extra angle of the side beam ensures the best visibility and safety.
The tail light/brake light combination is ECE approved as a tail light and brake light. The aluminum housing is CNC milled and available in black anodized or high-gloss polished.
The tail light / brake light combination can be operated with 12 V like any conventional LED light.