mo.unit basic (control unit) DISCONTINUED
The new mo.unit basic without Bluetooth® LE has been developed and significantly improved compared to the proven mo.unit v.2. It now has 12 inputs, 10 outputs and interchangeable quality cable ties. It offers the same advantages as the mo.unit blue, but without Bluetooth® LE and without connecting to the mo.ride app.
The mo.unit basic is the digital control unit for a motorcycle, the heart of vehicle electronics. It can be used with push button fittings or with classic switch handlebar fittings. It engages all necessary components on the vehicle and at the same time takes over the tasks of electrical fuses.
Relays and individual wiring harness components are significantly reduced and minimized re-wiring of the vehicle can take place in the shortest possible time.
When you use the mo button. , the number of all control valve connections is reduced to a single cable.
- Full digital button control, 4 or 5 button operation possible. Switch operation also possible.
- Complete replacement of the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and shut down in the event of a fault. After the fault has been eliminated, the safety function is automatically reset
- Built-in alarm system with position-independent gravity sensor
- Digital flasher relay, load independent, optional and adjustable auto power off, mo wave mode selectable
- Integrated hazard warning system - works even when the ignition is off
- Flashing optional as position light. Lecht intensity adjustable
- Integrated parking lights and turn signals
- Control of low beam and high beam (up to 200 W switching capacity) with a single button
- Integrated digital brake light modulator, programmable flashing mode
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal)
- Integrated starter relay for starters with magnetic switch (switching capacity up to 30 A)
- Intelligent and configurable control / shutdown of consumers in order to be able to use the maximum starting energy of the battery during the starting process
- Integrated digital horn relay
- Two additional configurable outputs AUX1 and AUX2
- Diagnostic function for assignment of inputs, outputs, circuit switching status, short-circuit diagnostics, etc. via 22 LEDs
- Calibration and current measurement enable fault detection of all lamps
- Operation of a tail/brake light combination possible with only one supply line
- The mo.unit basic allows minimal wiring harness and simple wiring - especially with the mo button.
- the smallest dimensions
- absolutely waterproof and vibration-proof
- mo.unit basic
- approx. 50 cm connection cable for battery positive pole with a cross section of 10 mm²
- 2 cable eyelets
- 1 stainless steel M5 screw
- 2 stainless steel M5 screws with nut
- Detailed installation and usage instructions
Specifications and Features
|L/W/H||90 x 53 x 30 mm, hole spacing 74 mm|
|attachment||2 x M5 stainless steel screws (mounting and grounding), 1 x M5 screw contact for battery plus|
|the service voltage||6V - 20V|
|entries||1 x input (+ switched 12V) for ignition or mo.lock
(negative / ground switching) 11 x control input for: left turn signal indicator, right beam / low beam starter horn brake light kill switch position switch LIN-bus AUX1 AUX2
|exits||10 x output (+ 12V) for: left turn signal indicator, right crossing road starter horn brake light ignition AUX1 AUX2|